Friday, December 22, 2006

Things I think I could do for 30 days in a row

I've really been thinking about this and the list is pretty lengthy of things I'd like to do to better myself (at least in a 30 day burst) Not that I'm so flawed as to need so much work...well, ok...perhaps I am.

So on the list of things I think I can do for 30 days is:

  • Wake up early
  • Exercise
  • Eat better (as in give up cookies or ice cream or some other item detrimental to my waistline).
  • Empty my email inbox (I'm terrible at this now and as a result I constantly get that annoying administrator message at work that says "your mailbox is full").
  • And probably a bunch more but these are the ones that make the top of the list.

The problem is that I want to do ALL of these things but I'm smart enough to know that doing them simultaneously is setting myself up for failure.

So which one will I choose? Hmmmm.

I think I'm going to shoot for the exercise thing since I know that this is the thing I need most to incorporate into my life.

Stay tuned. I can't really wrap my brain around this until after Christmas on Monday.

1 comment:

Vinny said...

These all seem fairly accessible. I may have to adopt a few of them for myself.