Friday, January 12, 2007

What is he thinking?

I just got back from a business trip last night so I watched the President's speech the other night from the comfort of my company paid hotel room. And my consideration for my fellow guests is probably the only thing that kept me from screaming at the TV.

I've long since stopped asking myself "what was he thinking" because it's painfully obvious that he just plain...isn't. But thankfully, in our 24 hour news cycle, there are others to remind him and us of what he's already told us.... so in case you had any doubts that King George would rather rewrite history than be hassled to remember what he's said before... take a look at Keith Olbermann's commentary from Wednesday night just before the speech.



And really, what is a surge but George's way of sticking out his tongue and saying "yup, I"m gonna send some more innocent lives in harms way. And you can't stop me." ?

3 comments:

Gunfighter said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Lisa.

Olbermann rocks!

GF

MapleMama said...

Amen!

The Contessa said...

I only watch him to hear hin say "Duty". It's funny. THe way he says it. Like he stepped in it.

Listen next time.... it's worth the laugh.